During the annual maintenance closure (August 16-20), the fitness floor at BHFC will be undergoing a makeover complete with new equipment.
New additions include:
- Group rowing area with brand new Concept 2 Indoor Rowers
- Three additional Precor EFX machines
- A 20 ft Rockwerx Climbing Wall used in training programs with the Borgess Sports Medicine Center (available for use by members later this fall)
- Expanded CardioVision capabilities to encompass nearly all of the cardio equipment
- Redesigned fitness help stations making it even easier to receive assistance when needed from the fitness specialist on duty
Join us in the excitement at 7 a.m. on Saturday, August 21 and be among the first to experience the new fitness floor.