The fifth annual free Community Health Fair sponsored by Borgess Family Medicine will be held from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm, Saturday, June 5 at Borgess-Pipp Medical Commons, 345 Naomi St., Plainwell.
Along with health screenings, participants will have the opportunity to enjoy a wide range of fun, family-friendly activities. Among them:
- Adult health screenings, including cholesterol and blood sugar, blood pressure, heart and lung health and fitness
- Children’s health screenings, including blindness prevention, asthma, lead and spine
- Adolescent sports physicals (10:00 am – 12:30 pm)
- Face-painting, fingerprinting, games and other activities for kids
- Fire trucks and fire / general safety information
Borgess Trauma Services will fit and sell bike helmets for $8.00 at the event.
People are encouraged to bring their gently used eyeglasses for distribution to needy individuals.
For more information, please call 269.552.0100.